To unite and grow the body of Christ for the purpose of shared evangelistic community events in Chicagoland, Mark 16:15-20.
- Connect: Bringing churches together for the purpose of evangelization, 1 Corinthians 1:18.
- Train: Teaching church members how to evangelize, Mark 3:14.
- Send: Providing unified churches opportunities to evangelize, Matthew 28:16-20.
- God created mankind perfect, Genesis 1-2.
- Man sinned and brought separation between God and mankind, Genesis 3 & Romans 3.
- Jesus, God in the flesh, died on the cross for man’s sins, John 3.
- Salvation and forgiveness is received only by faith in Jesus, Ephesians 2.
- Festival Outreaches: We go to festivals all throughout Chicago and share the Good News; Example: “Taste of Chicago, Wicker Park Festival, Rib Fest, & Puerto Rican Festival.”
- Street Ministry: Going to bus stops, corners, neighborhood parks and sharing the Gospel one-on-one.
- Mission Trips: Hosting mission trips to Chicago and taking trips to surrounding areas and other places around the world.
- Prayer Meetings: Having times of prayer, intercession, and consecration before and after outreaches for the lost on behalf of the city.
- Debates/Dialogues: Hosting debates and talks with other religions and worldviews for the purpose of spreading the truth about Jesus and the Bible.
- Training Sessions/Conferences: Giving free training and mentorship in the form of classes and practical experience to raise up soul winners.
- Feeding the Hungry: Going to the poor and hunger and feeding them to show the love of Christ.
- Inner City Outreach: Reaching out to the low income neighborhoods with the power of Jesus.
- Door-to-Door: Spreading the Gospel from house to house.
- Internet: Making videos, posting on blogs, and all other means to make the message of Jesus known to all of Chicago.
- Sidewalk Counseling: We visit local abortion clinics and peaceably share the Gospel and give positive alternatives.